Washington Pipeline Awareness > Washington > Training Center
New for 2021 - Training Center
Paradigm is excited to present Training Center in 2021 as an enhancement to your programs.
What can operators expect from the inclusion of Training Center?
- Allows agency personnel unable to attend face-to-face meetings the opportunity for online training
- The training session will provide the same state specific training as was delivered face-to-face
- Documentation of user activity, training progress, and course completion
What can stakeholders expect from Training Center?
- Online training available following the first face-to-face training for the state throughout non-attendee mailing
- Training Center slide will be added at the close of the program for attendees to share with their agency peers
- Available during this time period to emergency responders 24/7
- Access for users to download
- Meeting documents
- County specific operator profiles for participating operators
- Survey questions throughout the training session
- Results provided in documentation
- Ability to submit agency capabilities
- Certificate of Completion at the end of the course